Pam Sogge Principal & Senior Consultant
Pam has held senior positions in software marketing and customer success, winning customer service awards and accolades for building high-performance customer success teams. Throughout her career, she developed her natural ability to empower, inspire, and develop teams and individuals. Pam is widely known in the software field as a great leader and business adviser. Her strategic work in small, entrepreneurial settings as well as established large companies wins praise for clarity of vision.
At Delinia, Pam draws on 20 years of experience in team leadership, customer success program creation, strategy development, and operational execution to help her customers develop their teams, programs, and individual careers.
Pam specializes in:
– Deep ability to analyze customer and revenue data and create high impact changes to your business operations.
– Expertise in both B-to-B and B-to-C models, including customer success, product marketing, product management, professional services, and application development disciplines.
– Experience with businesses of all sizes, from small/start-up entities to large global corporations.
– Commitment to customer satisfaction, demonstrated by a lengthy track record of forging enduring relationships with even the most challenging clients and prospects.
– Instruction and facilitation, including a talent for drawing out, challenging, and expanding a group’s best ideas.
– Individual mentorship,with the ability to match an individual’s motivation and skills to achieve specific professional goals.